Sunday, June 04, 2006

To our loyal readers:

I most heartfeltedly appologize for our prolonged sabbatical; the three of us have been superbly busy saving the world for future generations.

Rogue has been tirelessly at work on his new book, A Bush in the Hand, due out in Spring 2017 (incidently, it has already been banned from Alabama Public Libraries based solely on the title). It's a facinating read, I assume. You should all pre-order a copy; I suggest the audio version read by none other than Sir Patrick Stewart (I know he's not a knight...but, dammit, he should be!!).

Mission was accidently deported because of his uncanny resemblance to a cultural demographic populating the land mass found to the south of the Rio Grande. It took several calls to INS and the American embassy to get him back to his home soil. Welcome back, amigo!

I, myself, have been acting as a visiting professor/lecturer in Zurich. Beautiful city...you should all go.

All this to say: WE ARE BACK!! And we will have some highly charged debate upcoming. Thank you all for your loyalty and i promise we'll start the revolution as soon as we can pencil it in to our schedules.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home